News

Nexon has recently updated Mabinogi to a 64 bit client. This update has broken many mods in memory patchers for the time being. The mod creators are working hard to essentially rebuild all mods from scratch, and this process will take some time. Please be patient, and stay tuned for more updates.

Keep in mind that you must register an account, and be logged in to view any content on this site.

Mabinogi Status

Erinn Timer

Time
Erinn Time 14:58
Local 01:34
Server 01:34
Moongate Prior G16 [ + / - ]
11:11 Tir Chonaill
12:22 Dunbarton
13:33 Emain Macha
14:44 Bangor
14:44 Emain Macha
16:66 Emain Macha

Ceo in days.

Price [ + / - ]
01:12 Emain Macha - Island in South Pathway
01:48 Sen Mag 5th house from West
Rua [ + / - ]
01:39 Resting
02:15 Resting

Themes

Author Topic: [Release] DJ Milletian 2.0  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Ursus

[Release] DJ Milletian 2.0
« on: December 23, 2017, 04:22:55 am »
*sigh*

This took a lot of work for the small amount of profit lmao. BUT, thankfully this has given me A LOT of experience on the particle engine, so I'll be making a little reference guide later on (and possibly an entire talent particle effect rehaul ;)).

However, on with the mod.

This mod works for both giants and elves. It makes the Ranged Attack and Throwing Attack arrow trails into... DDR Arrows! But, they're a little spicier than usual.

The reason it works for both races, is because they're actually the same particle effect and even the same .xml effect!

The GIFs don't really show it that well, but theoretically this is supposed to flash the colors of a rainbow.

Giant Atlatl:

Elf Ranged Attack:

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!PlBiGTYI!BhGZsINF2j7ZunubHIWGr7yQrLv0CRIgnCzvyjH8h8I