News

Frontpage is fixed! HUZZAH!.  Click for info.

Keep in mind that you must register an account, and be logged in to view any content on this site.

Erinn Timer

Time
Erinn Time 14:58
Local 01:34
Server 01:34
Moongate Prior G16 [ + / - ]
11:11 Tir Chonaill
12:22 Dunbarton
13:33 Emain Macha
14:44 Bangor
14:44 Emain Macha
16:66 Emain Macha

Ceo in days.

Price [ + / - ]
01:12 Emain Macha - Island in South Pathway
01:48 Sen Mag 5th house from West
Rua [ + / - ]
01:39 Resting
02:15 Resting

Discord

Join us on Discord!

Themes

Author Topic: New Registration Agreement  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Marck

New Registration Agreement
« on: December 25, 2009, 09:33:15 PM »
Below are the added terms of agreement you are tied to if you are a member here, and if you register.

You agree, through your use of this forum, that we, the Mabimods team and our hosted Site, are in no way, shape, or form responsible for any mistakes you make while attempting to modify your client. We also remind you that using and playing on a modified client is completely against Nexon's Terms of Service and will void you technical support from them. We are also not responsible for ANY outcome of our modifications on your computer nor responsible if your account is withdrawn due to the modifications. Using these modifications are directly your choice, and we hold no influence or responsibility over your choice.

You further agree that through your use of our services we provide here at Mabimods.net that you will  not release any of our hosted modifications anywhere else, unless they are already hosted outside this forum, or otherwise given permission.
Finally, the you also agree to any future changes to our Terms.

If you have not thoroughly read the first paragraph in this agreement, DO NOT REGISTER until you have done so.

Offline Oddisy

Re: New Registration Agreement
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:35:46 PM »
(This should be locked)

Offline Marck

Re: New Registration Agreement
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 08:16:07 AM »
I keep forgetting I need to re-update it.

(Sigh) I wish I had a screenshot or something of the old agreement, since Mabisins is no longer around.