Author Topic: The Unofficial Tiara's Moonshine Mod & Autobot  (Read 334850 times)

Offline ShaggyZE

• As the great Andrew Martin once said "One is glad to be of service"
  • Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
  • Total upvotes: 398
  • (Alexina) IGN: Ishaggyzel
The Unofficial Tiara's Moonshine Mod & Autobot
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:18:15 AM »

Join Discord!

I'm going to be removing 4 of the fonts in UOTiara someday.. as there really is no need for 7 and would rather just keep the top 3, please vote here https://linkto.run/p/L1VP4OUJ

Read Me!

UO Tiara is designed for North America Mabinogi only.

In my absence, Thanks to Draconis for keeping UO Tiara updated from R201 to R269.

Thanks to Penguin Eater for all the hard work keeping UO Tiara updated from R69 to R84 and for sharing the files for me to continue Amaretto's Tiara's Moonshine Mod even longer.

NEW:
  • As of 289 the installer will notify and download the latest installer for you.
  • UO Tiara now has a new home at https://github.com/shaggyze/uotiara.
  • Finally added Kanan and Hyddwn Launcher since both have been fairly stable/reliable throughout recent updates. if installing both Abyss and Kanan, you will be prompted to add Kanan.dll to Abyss.ini (if you crash after secondary password click no), otherwise you will need to run Loader.exe from the shortcut the installer creates on your desktop and start menu.
  • now runs UOTiaraPack.bat after installation and is visible again, should fix the installer from appearing to slightly freeze at the end.
(If the installer or ijl11.dll is Missing, being Detected, Deleted or Blocked due to Kanan or Abyss's packing/encryption method, Disable your Anti-Virus programs temporarily and add the Mabinogi or Download folders to your White/Exclusion list or right click ijl11.dll and set it to allow)

NGS detecting a security threat?
For information regarding NGS detection see here NGS Issues

Old News:
UOTiara Patreon added for the possibility of a new domain and general support.
Removed Online version of the installer, as it's main use was to decrease filesize and ensure the latest version was downloaded, neither being as important nowadays to warrant other issues it caused like failed downloads, extracting and xml errors.
Offline version now available (again), can also be extracted into a folder using 7-zip.
UO Tiara V173 now saves previous installation mod choices to the registry and shows mod information when hovering over mod choices in the list!

Download Location:
https://github.com/shaggyze/uotiara

Mirror & Older Versions:
https://www.mediafire.com/unofficialtiara

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1a0fN6qCy5MKmnpT6Ml1dQbOXzwglEIZ4

Installation:
Installs into C:\Nexon\Library\mabinogi\appdata (usually)

0) Update Mabinogi to the latest patch.
1) Delete or rename "C:\Nexon\Library\mabinogi\appdata\Data\" or click yes when prompted by installer to ensure outdated mods are gone.
2) Download and install Unofficial Tiara's Moonshine Mod or .it version right below that or double click the UO Tiara shortcut and you will be prompted for it to download the latest version.
2b) The installer can be extracted with 7-zip for those who do not wish to run the installer.
3) Choose which mods to enable or disable under Default Mods on the mod select page of the installer, the mod choices are saved for the next time you install.
4) Once finished the ReadMe, Kanan's Loader.exe, mabi-pack2, Hyddwn Launcher or Abyss's Configuration file will be opened for you.

Autobot:
for more functionality install AutoBot.rar (or in the tools section of uo tiara installer) a Mabinogi Bot. (frontend needs updated to work with uo tiara registry db)

Make sure Windows Scale and layout is set to 100%

What does this have?

Additions:
88. Sven's Hyddwn Launcher
89. Cursey's Kanan Patcher
90. Aahz's Simplified Baltane Squire Area
91. Aahz's Simplified Festia
92. Fl0rn's Tech Duinn Fog Removal
93. Japari Bus Sound Removal
94. Xeme's Music Buff Status List
95. poidoe's Phantasmal Sight Color
96. regomne's mabi-pack2
97. Rii's Lib-Loader
98. hodgepodge's Bandit Spotter 3
99. poidoe's Shadow Mission Boards

Things to do:
-Continue to group mods together and improve descriptions for the registry db.
-Fix AutoBot's Frontend to work with registry db and missing settings on the gui.
-Add DataModder and create a script to detect when mabinogi has updated.

What you need:
If Hyddwn Launcher or Abyss is not working for you, download and install .net framework 4, 32 or 64-bit.
all vcredist versions
VC_redist.x86 (2015-2019)
VC_redist.x86 (2017) for Kanan C++

However if that doesn't solve the problem you can still use DATA Packer.exe and click Find then Modify, Abyss's DataFolder=1 Patch in Abyss.ini, Kanan's read data folder mod or mabi-pack2 creates uotiara_00001.it with uotarapack.bat to be placed in the \package\ folder (Use any 1 of 4) to apply mods.

Frequently asked questions:
  • If your crash is more specific like prop### then delete the associated file like data\db\propdb.xml or entire data folder or you can disable data folder read by both abyss or kanan and make sure to delete uotiara_00001.it in the package folder if using mabi-pack2.
  • If your crashing during commerce disable Mute Imp in Kanan.
  • If your crashing after secondary password click no when asked to add Kanan.dll to Abyss.ini and use Loader.exe instead.
  • List of mods uotiaralist.ini.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth" ― Wizard's First Rule

Offline Tyson

Re: The Unofficial Tiara's Moonshine Mod R87
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:02 AM »
Nicely done.

Props to you.

You sold out of freaking ROCKS?

I do what I want
gosh darnit I'm Australian I should be able to say "freak"
WHAT IS HAPPENING! LET ME SWEAR

Offline jaimepr1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:27:29 AM »
woot! thx :D keep up the good work ^^
Jeimeizu -Ruari-

Offline Lady Playtime

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:35:51 AM »
This is not a request, but moreso of a demand.

I have work just piling up now, I have four different things half done and not ready to be posted yet/edited in.
Now we have this, as well as Jinx and frontend's new big update.

I just can't keep up with all of this work now.
I think I'll be taking a week break or something.

Anyways-  To what I want.
When you have free time I want that you copy and paste the data folder section of my guide.
Edit it to add in how to use your new patcher you have in it.
As well as how to disable it since Tiara+Patcher = VERY bad on update day, with all the spam.

I don't care if you wait a month before even doing this, just please. Take some work off my table and add how to use tiara with the your new stuff in it.

Also, good job getting Tiara off PE, and releasing it for the newest update. :)
I thank you, for taking the extra time out of your day to update tiara for us all here.
Join me on Twitch, I stream!
^ Click to join me ^

Contact me by email: [email protected]. by Skype: Playtime.xel, PM me here, or say my name in a post and I'll find you!
Quote from: Marck
[12:37:42 AM] Marck: ...
[12:37:44 AM] Marck: Adam
[12:37:50 AM] Marck: You can take over MM now, I'm freaking stupid

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
will do.
eventually AutoBot will be a frontend for uo tiara edits and will keep everything up to date including the patcher without having to re-download the setups and prevent crashes on update day.
as always i will provide team viewer sessions for anyone.
"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth" ― Wizard's First Rule

Offline Tyson

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »
will do.
eventually AutoBot will be a frontend for uo tiara edits and will keep everything up to date including the patcher without having to re-download the setups and prevent crashes on update day.
as always i will provide team viewer sessions for anyone.

I'm willing to be a helping hand with team viewer if necessary.

You sold out of freaking ROCKS?

I do what I want
gosh darnit I'm Australian I should be able to say "freak"
WHAT IS HAPPENING! LET ME SWEAR

Esileruf

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 09:06:42 AM »
Well, someone did step up to the easy but tedious task of updating tiara.
All I can really say is Thanks, and another rep for ye.

Offline Lyone

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 09:11:08 AM »
All I can say, is congratulations.

But just one thing. Am I the only one who seems that the ZEP.ini
isn't showing up when I download it for some odd reason? o.o

I'm on Windows-XP by the way, and yes I dl'd the right one. >.>
~Tarlach Server~

Mastered Skills

r1 Skills (All listed above)

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
apparently i forgot to un-comment the line for ZEP.ini so it wasn't installing it; fixed so try re-downloading it.
didn't realize since i already had it ;x

Offline Lyone

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2011, 09:20:58 AM »
Okay, thank you. xD
~Tarlach Server~

Mastered Skills

r1 Skills (All listed above)

Offline hinaroo

• 336 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To hinaroo
  • Total upvotes: 0
  • いつまでも君が離れぬように, 想いで君を縛るよ...
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »
Thank you Shaggy, you are fantastic for stepping in. :3
am Hannya.
am crash shot する。

Offline CoalChris

• the One who Ninja'd Johnny Courteous
  • Honored Member
  • 2500011880 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To CoalChris
  • Total upvotes: 1
  • Tail-tay-an,Tall-tee-an,Teil...I'll just say Tal!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »
It seems like there's 2 modders dominating the rest now...
But who will be king hmm? :D

And keep up the good work Shag!

Offline Klymore

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
Patcher:
ZEP (ZeroEffort Patcher based off of MNG Public 4.0.1)

Nice of you to keep this updated -- I guess Jinx will have the same functionality, the main difference being the patcher(as in updating it and such).

This is slightly off/on topic but I assume you got the MNG source from e*peeners(that's off topic), and when I just try to build it(by pressng F5) I get an error of not being able to "Unable to start the program" which then directs me to  mss32.dll

When first opening the .sln I also get an error for a missing file named MNG_ListMaintainer.
Any idea about either of these?
I've tried to increase my total understanding of everything in general but nothing has helped me solve these problems. Also lacking a response from Serge. (Pretty sure I PM'd him -.-)

I Do have a signature >:O!

Just a small one. ~.~

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 10:58:59 AM »
Tiara has more edits then Jynx and a lot are the same.
and paired with AutoBot UO Tiara will be updated automatically when launched.

MNG_ListMaintainer project is missing but is not crucial.

have you installed cygwin?

Offline Chacha

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »
Thank you very much, Shaggy, for continuing the legacy of UT. ^^

And, of course, thanks to PE for all his contributions in the past. ^^

Offline Klymore

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 03:44:55 PM »
Thanks Shaggy, that info on cygwin/ListMaintainer helped. -applauds-

I Do have a signature >:O!

Just a small one. ~.~

Offline Pieman57

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
Hi there, just downloaded the XP-Vista version of Tiara R87 and when I attempted to start the game I met with the error code 0xc000001d. Won't let me start the game. Suggestions?

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 06:13:58 PM »
Hi there, just downloaded the XP-Vista version of Tiara R87 and when I attempted to start the game I met with the error code 0xc000001d. Won't let me start the game. Suggestions?
i would try renaming dblhelp.dll to dbghelp.mod and rename dbghelp.zep to dbghelp.dll and see if your client works then; if it does then its most likely something with the patcher possibly being "THREAD_DELAY            = 25000" also try renaming data folder if neither work then a full reinstall or computer restart may be the solution.

Offline Pieman57

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 06:14:52 PM »
 And I tested Shag's suggestion there, it seems to work.

FURTHER EDIT: While waiting to log in, I get a pop up that says Client.exe has encountered a probelm and needs to close. At least I fixed the other error.

Offline Lady Playtime

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
i would try renaming dblhelp.dll to dbghelp.mod and rename dbghelp.zep to dbghelp.dll and see if your client works then; if it does then its most likely something with the patcher possibly being "THREAD_DELAY            = 25000" also try renaming data folder if neither work then a full reinstall or computer restart may be the solution.

0x000005 is the only that restarting will fix.
Am I wrong? (Never seen this error, honestly)
^ Click to join me ^

Contact me by email: [email protected]. by Skype: Playtime.xel, PM me here, or say my name in a post and I'll find you!

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
Edit: And I tested Shag's suggestion there, it seems to work.

FURTHER EDIT: While waiting to log in, I get a pop up that says Client.exe has encountered a probelm and needs to close. At least I fixed the other error.
which suggestion did you try?

0x000005 is the only that restarting will fix.
Am I wrong? (Never seen this error, honestly)
i've never seen the error either and not sure what error/s restarting may help but its good to try and cover the simple fixes instead of him/them having to do a complete reinstall.

Offline Pieman57

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 06:32:12 PM »
which suggestion did you try?

I tried turning my dbghelp.dll into dbghelp.mod and the .zep into a .dll.

Offline Lady Playtime

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 06:36:28 PM »
I tried turning my dbghelp.dll into dbghelp.mod and the .zep into a .dll.

Take every version of dbghelp you have.
Remove all of them (Do NOT delete, just put it someplace else)

Run mabi.
What happens?
^ Click to join me ^

Offline ShaggyZE

• Godly Member
  • 10000000049 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To ShaggyZE
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 06:36:36 PM »
okay try a restart then and if that doesn't help then you'll have to do a full reinstall since this error has nothing to do with mods.

Offline Toichi

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Thanks so much for updating this.  I am having a slight problem with the mods though.  For some reason after I installed them, all my interfaces in game are extremely dark almost to the point of not being able to read them.  I tried changing the interface and adjusting the brightness all the way to 100 percent but this didn't really help.  Any ideas on how to fix this?